Start your day in the light and airy dining room overlooking the garden, where our award-winning breakfast is served at individual tables.
Guests can help themselves from a buffet selection of juices, fruits and cereals, followed by a freshly cooked breakfast chosen from an extensive menu before finishing things off with hand-cut toast and award-winning marmalades and preserves.
It has always been important to us as a bed and breakfast to promote and use local produce wherever possible. We feel that this not only supports our local economy and reduces ‘food miles’ but, as the produce is often of a higher quality, we believe it also tastes so much better! Where local ingredients are not available, we always try to offer organic, rain forest alliance or fair-trade alternatives.
- Traditional Pork Sausages made by Westaways using West Country Free Range Pork
- Free Range Eggs from Riverside Farm
- Delicious Marmalades and Preserves made by The Bay Tree
- Luscombe Pure Organic Devon Apple Juice – Great Taste Gold Award 2008
- Clipper Fairtrade and Organic Everyday Tea, Earl Grey Tea and Green Tea
- Clipper Organic Peppermint and Chamomile Infusions
- Fairtade / Rainforest Alliance Coffee and Decaffeinated Coffee
- Cadbury’s Fairtrade Hot Chocolate
- Fairtrade Sugar